Whether it is a yacht kept in the the sunny Caribbean or a freighter transiting the pirate infested waters off the coast of Somalia, ship security is an issue. ESC Global Security provides a fully customised and ISO 28000/28007 certified ship protection service in correlation with the actual threat risk. The package of services includes a balanced mix of on-site training, operational security techniques and tactics, non-lethal counter-measures and armed response.
We have experience with a wide variety of crafts from dredgers to Panamax tankers. Our anti-piracy service is tailor-made for each voyage and for each vessel. It begins before the voyage, providing pro-active, practical measures for securing the vessel physically and concludes with an after-action report, containing voyage analysis and recommendations for future transits. We are main security provider for major dredging, tanker, heavy lift, bulk carrier and submersible vessel companies. Average number of vessels we protect per month is 35. Our clients are the biggest International shipping companies, whose fleet size in total surpasses 1000 vessels.
Why choose ESC?
- ISO 28000 with ISO 28007 certified management system by UKAS accredited MSS Global (license no SMS/082014/001)
- Member of Bimco
- Full compliance with international rules and regulations, including Bimco’s Guardcon requirements
- Competitive pricing
- Highly qualified and motivated security personnel. Certificates available as per industry standards.
- Main security provider for major dredging, tanker, heavy lift, bulk carrier and submersible vessel companies
- Tailor-made security solutions that fulfil the client’s need
- Experience since 2010
- Approved to service the following flag state vessels: Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, India, Isle of Man, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, USA. For more info see the comparison of flag state regulations.